Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm a Horrible Person

I'm kind of uninspired as far as blogging material goes, so I halfheartedly clicked onto the entertainment section of Yahoo just now. With the most recent trio of celebrity deaths (Estelle Getty, Bernie Mac, Isaac Hayes) fresh in my mind, I immediately thought, "Whoa, did John Mayer die??" when his photo appeared.

I realize that this thought in itself doesn't make me a horrible person. But the giant smirk that accompanied it probably does.

Before anyone gets all pissy, of course I'm kidding. I would never wish John Mayer dead. I would never wish death on anyone. Well, maybe Adam Levine. But only by my own hand.

9 comments:

Flannery Alden said...

If only John Mayer had died! I would have smirked too...

Bond said...

And John has such wonderful things to say about you

Falwless said...

TAKE IT BACK. TAKE IT BACK RIGHT NOW. NOT KIDDING.

Alice said...

i was hoping morgan freeman wouldn't end up kicking it this weekend, what with all the other bad celeb news. oy.

Grant Miller said...

I would wish a horrible, debilitating disease on him.

evil-e said...

I don't wish John mayer dead, just his crappy, weak, corporate, prepackaged, safe, sanitized, milk toast, spineless adult contemporary (I hope I never become that kind of adult) music. That is what should die.

I confess..I grinned a lot.

mellowlee said...

John Mayer just needs to go away! I gotta go check out the puppy game link in the post above!

katrocket said...

Oh BeckEye - you're not mean at all. Getting rid of Adam Levine would do us all a big favour.

lulu said...

Bernie Mac died? Really? I totally didn't know that.

 

Who Does This Broad Think She Is?

My photo
I am a winsome muse who was sent to Earth to inspire an artist to turn a vacant building into the world's coolest disco roller rink. We fell in love along the way, and I foolishly gave up my immortality. When the disco craze ended and all the roller rinks were shut down, that lazy bum wouldn't get a job. We broke up and I was stuck on Earth with nothing to do and no one to inspire. So, now I write a blog.

What Do Others Think of BeckEye?

"You're like an idiot savant of terrible garbage entertainment." - Falwless

"You're my hero." - Candy

"Get yourself a life. Better yet.....eff off." - Ann Onymous

"There's no one like you." - Klaus Meine