Damage Control

As many of you may or may not know, John Travolta is good friends with Oprah Winfrey. Also as many of you may or may not know (if anyone at all is reading this) I love John Travolta about as much as is humanly possible without being completely delusional and/or a stalker. Therefore, since I kind of dissed Oprah in my last post, I feel the need to do a little sucking up. You know, because I'll be lucky if 3 people read my blog, but I'm sure John has nothing better to do than search the web for my nonsense.

As I said before, I actually do like Oprah. Ok? And I know I kind of made it sound like all celebrities are egotistical jerks, but not my John. No no no. He's always proven himself to be a genuine, likeable guy and a true gentleman.

Hmm, now that I think about it, this may be wasted effort. I have already blasted Tom Cruise 3 times here and he is also a friend of John's...and a fellow Scientologist. And, well, I refuse to take back anything I say about TC. I actually plan on skewering him a little bit more later on.

So, I'm sorry John. I don't mean to pick on your friends. But where were Tom Cruise and Oprah when you were off making movies like "Perfect" and "Two of a Kind" and the media loved to pick on you? They weren't there. But me, baby...I was right here, watching you through it all. And even if some of the movies weren't great, you always were. (And really, to be honest, I loved "Two of a Kind".)


Oh BeckEye, don't be silly, I could never be mad at you.

Comments