Monday, June 20, 2005

A game to drive the '80s kids insane...

Recently I was reminded of a website that I discovered a while back, called The '80s Server. There are a lot of great '80s resources here, but my favorite item is a game called "Manic Medley". Basically, it's a short audio clip comprised of snippets of ten '80s songs and you have to see how many you can guess. I remember doing fairly well on a lot of them, but I played this week's game and could only get 5 out of 10. There is usually a different theme every week. Give it a try!

Play Manic Medley

No comments:

 

Who Does This Broad Think She Is?

My photo
I am a winsome muse who was sent to Earth to inspire an artist to turn a vacant building into the world's coolest disco roller rink. We fell in love along the way, and I foolishly gave up my immortality. When the disco craze ended and all the roller rinks were shut down, that lazy bum wouldn't get a job. We broke up and I was stuck on Earth with nothing to do and no one to inspire. So, now I write a blog.

What Do Others Think of BeckEye?

"You're like an idiot savant of terrible garbage entertainment." - Falwless

"You're my hero." - Candy

"Get yourself a life. Better yet.....eff off." - Ann Onymous

"There's no one like you." - Klaus Meine