Saturday, December 24, 2005

BeckEye's Back....back again....

Hi everyone. Thanks for sticking with me here. I assumed that the Internet was a fickle land and out of blog-sight might mean out of mind, but it tickles me to know that many of you have been waiting for my return. And not that I think that you've been sitting around in your pajamas for 2 weeks, missing work and groaning my name over and over in distress, but you know what I mean. Still, if I choose to have that visual, let me have it. :)

I will be in my good ol' hometown until December 30, so I'm going to try and do some holiday blogging. All that "year in review" crap that permeates our pop culture.

8 comments:

Kate said...

Please hurry! I miss your posts! :)

Bar Bar A said...

how did you know I skipped work and sat around in my jammies waiting for The Pop Eye to return?

Lee Ann said...

Hey girl! I always check on you, glad you are back. I hope you are enjoying your holidays.

Writeprocrastinator said...

I'm glad you're back because so much is going on and it's missing a Beck Eye perspective to put it in place. Why, it's as if Nick & Jessica were waiting for you to go on vacation ; )

Hope all is well with the new situation and I hope that you've seen that season of SNL where Eddie Murphy played a three-card monte hustler and Joe Piscopo said, "I'm frum Jour-zy, are you frum Jour-zy?!"

Les Becker said...

You couch-pototo, you! Way to go! The day is coming when I will couch-potato, too. Meantime, Merry Ho-Ho from Canuckia, and I'm glad you are busy, happy, and home for the holidays!

Doggie Extraordinaire's Mom said...

I was so looking forward to a year end countdown BeckEye style, so hopefully you'll have something for us soon. I do so miss your posts.

Take care and enjoy the holidays.

The Moviequill said...

I am in my Christmas gift pajamas now reading your return

Neo said...

Becky -Who told you I was groaning in my PJ's; they know too much!

 

Who Does This Broad Think She Is?

My photo
I am a winsome muse who was sent to Earth to inspire an artist to turn a vacant building into the world's coolest disco roller rink. We fell in love along the way, and I foolishly gave up my immortality. When the disco craze ended and all the roller rinks were shut down, that lazy bum wouldn't get a job. We broke up and I was stuck on Earth with nothing to do and no one to inspire. So, now I write a blog.

What Do Others Think of BeckEye?

"You're like an idiot savant of terrible garbage entertainment." - Falwless

"You're my hero." - Candy

"Get yourself a life. Better yet.....eff off." - Ann Onymous

"There's no one like you." - Klaus Meine