Can't Avoid Being "It" Forver

Brooks "tagged" me quite some time ago, so I will do the proper thing and post little bits about me:

4 Jobs I’ve Had: (I'm assuming this is past tense and therefore I am not including the job I now have.)

Waitress
Bartender
Retail Sales-Schmuck
Office Grunt

4 Movies I Can Watch Over & Over:

Grease
Tommy Boy
The Shawshank Redemption
Ferris Bueller's Day Off

4 Places I Have Lived:

Pittsburgh, PA
Indiana, PA
New York, NY (for about 2 weeks)
Jersey City, NJ

4 Places I Want to Live:

Brooklyn, NY
Anywhere in Ireland
Hawaii (just for a few months or so)
Pittsburgh, PA (again)

4 TV Shows I Watch Regularly:

My Name is Earl
C.S.I.
American Idol
Best Week Ever

4 Highly-Regarded TV shows I have never watched a minute of:

Alias
Lost
Arrested Development
The Family Guy

4 Places I Have Vacationed:

Ocean City, MD
Dallas, TX
Daytona Beach, FL
Toronto, CAN

4 Places I would Like to Vacation:

Ireland
Hawaii
Australia
Cedar Point (I'm a coaster freak...and I haven't been there since I was 4)

4 Favorite Dishes:

A good cheeseburger
Chicken everything (lately it's been chicken, peppers and onions over linguine with garlic/olive oil...yum)
Mac'n cheese with tuna
My dad's meatloaf

4 Sites I visit daily:

MySpace
Stat Counter (it's so funny and fascinating)
You Tube
Yahoo!

4 Places I Would Rather Be:

Ireland
The beach
The beach...with some hot dude
On a long cruise

4 People I am Tagging:

Jef with one F
Alecia with one I
Layla with one Y
Masha with one S

Comments

Bar L. said…
ya tagged my ass! Sweet I'll get posted soon, :)
Masha said…
is there another Masha out there??! shawshank redemption is an awesome movie..and Ireland is really on your mind!
I've never seen "Lost" either. It conflicts with football and I don't see how they could keep the momentum going, plotwise.

The few episodes of "Alias" I watched made no sense to me, she puts a wig on and the enemy spies can't recognize her???

"Yeah, this woman just kicked everyone's ass and shot up the place, but it couldn't be Jennifer Garner because she was wearing a *blue* wig."

At least with the original "Mission Impossible," they pretended to put some effort in their disguises.
Lavinia said…
"Chicken everything (lately it's been chicken, peppers and onions over linguine with garlic/olive oil...yum)"

That sounds like heaven on a plate, which is amazing because there's not even any chocolate in it.

Ditto Stats Counter. It can be scary sometimes, but in a car-crash kinda of way...you just can't help looking.