Everything Comes in Threes

I was just tagged by Turnbaby, and it's a good thing, too! I have absolutely nothing to write about right now. I'm sure celebrities are still doing ridiculous things, but there's nothing in particular that's really grabbing me. Or maybe it's just the tryptophan.

So, here is the "3 Things" meme, Pop Eye style (although some questions require more personal answers):

3 Things that scare me:
The Burger King
Lifetime movies
Jessica Simpson's face in that new DIRECTV commercial

3 People who make me laugh:
Will Ferrell
Vince Vaughn
Kevin Federline

3 Things I love:
Music
Daffy Duck cartoons
John Travolta movie marathons (even though they generally only take place at my house)

3 Things I hate:
Celebrities who take themselves too seriously
People who are famous just for being famous (Paris Hilton, Oprah's friend Gail...)
Blackberry addicts

3 Things I don't understand:
Politics
The popularity of Deal or No Deal
Kevin Federline

3 Things on my desk:
My cell phone
Calendar
Pens

3 Things I'm doing right now:
Blogging
Half-listening to the E! True Hollywood Story about Friends that's on in the other room
Trying to stop thinking about Kevin Federline

3 Things I want to do before I die:
Meet John Travolta
Go to Ireland
Find the fountain of youth

3 Things I can do:
Recognize celebrity voices from animated movies, commercials, etc.
Remember all the words to songs that I don't even like
Bad impressions that my friends seem to find funny

3 Things I can't do:
Sing on-key
Watch Survivor
Give Kevin Federline a chance

3 Things I think you should listen to:
Pearl Jam....post-Ten
Anything Will Ferrell says, because he's a comic genius
Sue Johanson's advice

3 Things you should never listen to:
Fran Drescher's voice
Glenn Beck
Kevin Federline

3 Things I'd like to learn:
To sing
To play guitar
How to get a job as a VH1 panelist

3 Favorite foods:
Potatoes
Chicken
Anything with garlic (no, my breath doesn't stink)

3 Beverages I drink regularly:
Iced Tea
Water
Beer

3 Shows I watched as a kid:
B.J. and the Bear
The Love Boat
Scooby Doo

Woops...almost forgot to tag three people! I'll go with: LoraLoo, Teri and Les Becker. I expect your lists to be done within three days.

By the way, I don't know how K-Fed fit into so many categories, yet he escaped the "things I'm afraid of" one.

Comments

Arlen said…
Exquisite list, but you might have K-Fed issues...
Anonymous said…
LOL

K-FED got FIVE mentions---we need to have a serious talk--snarf.


Great list. Thanks for playing
Oh and THANK YOU for getting my Free Association Friday--I was beginning to think it was just me.
Anonymous said…
GREAT LIST

Glad Turn tagged you
Pearl Jam did an album after "Ten?"

Garlic breath is just right, it's onion or cheese that stinks.

I don't get Glenn Beck at all. MSNBC should have Olbermann on as often as Beck, just to counter him.
Anonymous said…
Good list... it's going to be hard to be nearly as interesting, but I'm taking the challenge! We'll see if I can do it in three days, LOL

Hope you have a good week.
Martin said…
I have odd on Teri not answering the tag. hahaha I'm also noticing the K-Fed thing... secret crush?
Les Becker said…
Oh, you are a nasty old bag, today, BeckEye! I shall have my list on my blog for you within the specified time period. YOU OWE ME SEVERAL DRINKS. LARGE AND ALCOHOL-OVERFLOWING DRINKS.
Three days? Shit!! I'm under deadline!
oh, and p.s. to an80snut: phhhttthhhhpppptttt!!!
BTW, tag, you're it.
Metal Mark said…
The Love Boat? Yuck
BeckEye said…
One of my New Year's resolutions is to try to be a good blogger and answer my readers' comments. I'm starting early because I will probably blow it by the end of January anyway.

Arlen: I think anyone who has had the misfortune of seeing,hearing or smelling K-Fed would understandably have issues. If you do not, you're a strong man.

Turnbaby: I wasn't sure I got your little "quiz" right, because I haven't seen "Valley Girl" in a while. I should rent that.

Bond: Thanks!

WP: I'm calling you WP now because I hear you love it. And do you really want to go there on the Pearl Jam issue? Are you feeling lucky, punk?

Loraloo: I just checked your blog...you better get cracking, Missy. You've got one day left.

80s Nut: I think Teri just proved you wrong! And I secretly dream of crushing K-Fed's pea-head in a vice.

Les: Very good, your assignment was done on time. I'll buy you drinks, all you have to do is hop a plane to New Jersey. ;)

Teri: You did it!

Metal Mark: Whaaa? Everyone watched The Love Boat. The Love Boat/Fantasy Island block kicked ass.