Star-Studded Video Quiz Answers

Well, not that many of you even attempted this one so I don't know how in demand these answers are. Whatever, I'll post 'em anyway. I thought this would be kind of a fun one. No? Was I wrong?



A. Kim Basinger
B. Milton Berle
C. Chevy Chase
D. Jennifer Connelly
E. Courteney Cox
F. Claire Danes
G. Rebecca DeMornay
H. Johnny Depp
I. Shannen Doherty
J. Kirsten Dunst
K. Sarah Michelle Gellar
L. John Goodman
M. Rob Lowe
N. John Malkovich
O. Gwyneth Paltrow
P. Dennis Quaid
Q. Keanu Reeves
R. Keri Russell
S. Christopher Walken
T. Robin Williams

5. "Mary Jane's Last Dance," Tom Petty
9. "Round and Round," Ratt
13. "You Can Call Me Al," Paul Simon
2. "I Drove All Night," Roy Orbison
20. "Long December," Counting Crows
16. "Just Like Anyone," Soul Asylum
18. "Sara," Jefferson Starship
1. "It's A Shame About Ray," The Lemonheads
10. "Real Love," Slaughter
7. "I Knew I Loved You," Savage Garden
14. "Sour Girl," Stone Temple Pilots
4. "Wild Wild Life," Talking Heads
3. "Turn To You," The Go-Go's
17. "Walking on Broken Glass," Annie Lennox
19. "I Wanna Come Over," Melissa Etheridge
11. "Thing Called Love," Bonnie Raitt
8. "Rush Rush," Paula Abdul
6. "Always," Bon Jovi
15. "Weapon of Choice," Fatboy Slim
12. "Don't Worry, Be Happy," Bobby McFerrin


Have fun YouTubing!

Comments

LoraLoo said…
Actually I loved it, but I knew I'd not have the success I wanted... so I hadn't sat down and taken the time to do it.

Now I'll go back and You Tube some of these, I'm very intrigued!
I wrestle, with my conscious
You wrestle, with your partner


Gee, thanks a lot, that's song will be stuck in my head straight through work and into tomorrow morning.