Forgotten Classic Video of the Week

I'm making this a Two-fer Tuesday, since I feel a bit guilty about my recent lack of blogging. Sorry, but moving has made me tired and I don't have internet service set up at home yet, so I don't have that many opportunities to write or visit your blogs. But, I shall return full-force soon enough.

For some reason, I thought I'd go with a couple of "artsy" bands from the '80s that could teach these shoegazing kids of today a thing or two about staying appropriately cool and detached without becoming whiny. Enjoy these two gems from the forefathers of Emo. Let's call them...Glemo. (Glam+Emo)

"Head On" by The Jesus and Mary Chain



"Desire" by Gene Loves Jezebel

Comments

Thank you! You made my day, as I needed to see some JAMC hair today. Jim may have been doing Bobbie Gillespie, but William always had the better hair, don't you think?
What you get is what you see
(Sh-sha)
Deeesire-yerrr


I swear, you trigger more flashbacks in my head, than a Jefferson Airplane reunion in the Haight Ashbury.
LoraLoo said…
Two great, great songs!!