Erin Go Bragh!

Wish I was here!
Happy St. Patrick's Day, Everyone!!

Comments

I'd join you if you where heading there, but at least we've got that Guinness in which to drown our sorrows. Oh, and that new Cillian Murphy film.
Travis Cody said…
Oh my! Me too!
"Wish I Was Here!"

I'm not familiar, which part of Pittsburgh is that?...















Whaddya mean, "pogue mahone?" Honestly, sheesh. Happy Saint Patty's Day!
Anonymous said…
See that little row boat by the shore? I got here last night. Wireless is working great. Right not I'm sitting with Kathleen and Sister Mary Kate. They both have their shirt off. Dang! I'm good at strip drunk poker.

Erin Go Bragh!

~Jef
LoraLoo said…
I just have to LOL at writeprocrastinator.

Happy St. Patrick's day to you, too!
Martin said…
That really is absolutely beautiful. Someday...