Forgotten Classic Video of the Week

I was almost to the point of just skipping the video today, because neither my first nor my second choice was available on YouTube. I found the clips on iFilm and MySpace, but I can't seem to embed videos from those sites. So, I was ready to throw my computer out the nearest window and pout all day until I remembered that there was a Billy Idol video where he was kind of naked. Well, that perked me right up. Luckily, "Catch My Fall" is available on YouTube, so here it is for everyone's viewing pleasure. This actually was one of my favorite Idol songs, and watching the vid brings back such tingly, adolescent feelings.

My only complaint with this particular clip is the annoying menu that pops up every now and then. Obviously, the jackhole who taped this from TV didn't know how to keep his finger off of the remote's "display" button. But why am I griping? Billy Idol's in the shower!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Billy was the ORIGINAL dark lord of the sith.

I loved this video too.

~Jef
Les Becker said…
Jef stole my comment! That is so not fair!
LoraLoo said…
Love this Billy Idol song. Have you ever seen him live? I didn't until 2003, and he was still kickin' ass on stage.