Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Happy Birthday to My Adopted Bundle of Joy

Turns out, I'm a terrible "mother." Splotchy had to point out to me that today is Joe Pantoliano's birthday. As most of you know, I adopted Joey Pants from Splotchy's Character Actor Adoption Agency a while back and I couldn't have been happier to welcome him into my family. If, for no other reason, than because he reminds me of one universal truth: swearing is cool.

Anyway, let's all raise a glass to Joey on his big day and then spend the rest of the evening playing with his soundboard. Click below to start the profanity!

8 comments:

rhet said...

Being profane is neither cool nor clever ya know!

Bubs said...

*(#^$&(*#&^$!

Les Becker said...

I'm still mad at you for getting him before I did. And you obviously don't know how to take care of him, either. Forgot his birthday - for shame!

Malcolm: said...

I had a fuckin' great time playing with that soundboard! I'll have to pull out my copy of "Bound" this weekend because I am pretty sure that one of Joe's lines from that movie is on the soundboard.

Travis said...

So the soundboard is demented and I liked it. Hmmmmm.

Happy Birthday Joey Pants!

Barbara Bruederlin said...

So now I've got the soundboard AND the virtual bubble wrap to keep me from doing any work.

Turnbaby said...

I LOVED tha Soundboard--especially "It ain't no big fuckin' deal"

hehehe

pistols at dawn said...

Joey Pants curses so much because some people forget his birthday.

 

Who Does This Broad Think She Is?

My photo
I am a winsome muse who was sent to Earth to inspire an artist to turn a vacant building into the world's coolest disco roller rink. We fell in love along the way, and I foolishly gave up my immortality. When the disco craze ended and all the roller rinks were shut down, that lazy bum wouldn't get a job. We broke up and I was stuck on Earth with nothing to do and no one to inspire. So, now I write a blog.

What Do Others Think of BeckEye?

"You're like an idiot savant of terrible garbage entertainment." - Falwless

"You're my hero." - Candy

"Get yourself a life. Better yet.....eff off." - Ann Onymous

"There's no one like you." - Klaus Meine