Sonic Sunday

This installment of Sonic Sunday was to be my Top 20 songs of 2007, but I'm gonna have to push it to Monday. I had an early flight into NYC this morning, spent most of the afternoon sleeping, and now I have to get ready to jet over to the (what will hopefully become an annual) Bogmen reunion show at the Nokia Theatre. And you know I can't just post the songs without blathering on about them, so I have no time to post right now. You could say it's been kind of a Manic Sunday (woh-oo-woh), but we can all look forward to Sonic Monday. That'll be a fun day (woh-oo-woh).

Comments

M@ said…
I hate flying... and getting stranded in New York.
I'm glad you flew. All of Pennsylvania looked particularly dangerous on the Weather Channel and it is a good thing you didn't drive through that mess.
And I forgot, Happy New Year!
You jet-setter!

Looking forward to another Sonic Monday. Happy New Year!