Forgotten Classic Video of the Week

My twisted sister had requested this Twisted Sister cover of "Leader of the Pack" a while back. I'd been putting it off but I can't think of anything better to play today, so Tootsie gets her wish - a bunch of hot tranny messes on motorcycles.

Although this video warns that it's rated "H for Humor," it's not really that funny. Curses. The rating system fails again.

It also has the "pointless cameo by an up-and-coming and/or overexposed celebrity" that so many '80s video directors used to raise their clip's coolness factor.

Comments

Doc said…
That is just wrong. She wasn't supposed to live. That's the whole point of the song, her meeting her tragic demise at the end.

Thanks for unearthing this little gem.

Doc
I do love the cojones it takes to commit to the "Epic (with a $2,000 budget)" video, though.

However, without your carefully crafted insight, the video's just not as good.
Joe said…
Wow. I'd forgotten about that. And now I remember why.

By the way, you've been tagged
See... I grew up on LI and twisted Sister ruled...
It wouldn't be the 80s without a pointless cameo now would it?
Gifted Typist said…
Funny, my sister was always the Twisted Sister fan. And I developed an appreciation for them because of it. Andmy sis was younger than me. How open minded was I?
I have no idea what's going on here. I'm too young! I'm too young,I tell you!
Lee Ann said…
You are right, that was a forgotten one.

I missed the last post... Vote David Cook!
Have a great weekend!
~xo
Lee Ann
Red said…
Ah, Dee Snyder. Why are you such a make-up wearing freak?
cube said…
I have a twisted sister... now that I think about it, I have two.
Malcolm said…
The two deceased members of the Shangri-Las must be turning in their graves.