Ain't No Party Like an Obama Party, 'Cause an Obama Party Don't Stop





Comments

Claire said…
I saw that shot of Sasha Obama, too! Poor kid. She deserves to stay home and watch Hannah Montana and eat junk food tonight.
I'm with CDP.
BTW-Who's the hottie sittin over with Paula Abdul???:)
Unknown said…
I think she's made because she had to leave her DS at home.
pjazzypar said…
I would feel sorry for Sasha if she wasn't the frickin 2nd daughter of the most powerful man in the free world. I am sorry, but she can put up with a little discomfort, with all the perks she is getting. She gets to rome around 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Something the rest of us can only dream about.
JoeCommish said…
Isn't it ironic how at the most hopey/changey, post-racial event in the history of the USA, that an African American, Rev. Joseph Lowery, uttered the most asinine, racist comment ever heard at a Presidential Inauguration?
You stay classy, Barry.
Red said…
I heart the Obama girls. They are just too adorable.