Where'd I Go?

Oh snap! So, the long weekend is OVER? Shoot. And here I am with absolutely nothing to offer you people. I could say I'm just being nice and giving you all extra time to come up with some funnies for the caption contest, but we all know that I'm just lazy and uninspired right now. I'm sorry. I'll try to make up for my suckage soon.

In the meantime, I'm reposting this cool-ass video that I recently put up on Fire That Agency, featuring my unborn babies. Their awesomeness will help ease the pain of having no new eye boogers or more pointless gushing over Adam Lambert.

Comments

Chancelucky said…
I took 2 montns off from blogging. It was a good thing. IF you want a break, just let me know when you get back to it.

I found the good thing was that the world doesn't end and when you get down to it no one else much cares if I wasn't blogging that week.

The bad thing was facing the fact that no one else much cared if I was blogging or not.

In the end though, it did hit me that I just liked doing it and that I should blog on my own timetable. That and I had to escape reality tv for a while.
Doc said…
"And here I am with absolutely nothing to offer you people" Honestly dear, you've got more left over than most folks start out with, if you have "suckage", I'll lay even money that it's the good kind.

By the way, if these are your unborn babies, you're going to have some damn cute kids.

Doc
SkylersDad said…
I must agree with Doc, you always bring your A game. We don't mind waiting for awhile in between, just don't go longer than my short attention span can... is that a puppy!?!
You birthed all those babies? Damn you still look fine! And your kids are pretty cute too.
Char said…
That video was THE cutest! Thanks
Fancy Schmancy said…
That was Awesome! Thanks!
Cora said…
CUUUUUUTE!