Project Runway 6: Episode 3

Last night on "Project Runway," the design challenge kicked off with a meeting on the beach, providing an image I never thought I'd see in my lifetime (or on Lifetime) - the always debonair Tim Gunn in flip-flops. The Californication of the show is nearly complete! Now all the producers need to do is pipe some New Age music into the workroom.

The beach was the obvious setting for this challenge, which was to create fun and fashionable surf wear. Everyone seemed pretty happy until Tim dropped the bomb that it was to be a dreaded TEAM challenge. If there is anything designers hate, it's having to compromise their visions. Of course, this development was just what we viewers were waiting for because it meant that - finally - personalities would start popping out!

Continue on to Starpulse to read the full recap!

Comments

katrocket said…
"Garnier!"

hahaha! That was a great post. I don't watch PR6, but I feel like I'm missing out now. Something tells me your recaps will be entertaining enough. Networks should fear you, girl.
Soda and Candy said…
Right?! I'm glad thy sent Mitchell home, he really wasted that opportunity so hard!
constant gina said…
He got a super hero name anyway...lol
Penny said…
I am so glad Mitchell is gone. What a D Bag!!