Friday, September 25, 2009

Project Runway 6: Episode 6

Last night on Project Runway, Queen Bitch Nicolas made the stunning admission that at least one cast member of every reality show is required to make: he is not there to make friends. Well, I should hope not. I never suspected that he thought that the best way to make friends was to trash everyone behind their backs while flipping his dirty mop hair around.

For this week's challenge, the remaining designers met Tim Gunn and a very familiar looking orange guy at a Hollywood soundstage. Mr. Orange was actually Collier Strong, whom we all know as the makeup artist from L'Oreal Paris. L'Oreal Paris, apparently tired of Garnier's scene-stealing ways, stepped all over everyone's toes and made itself the star of this episode...

Head over to Starpulse to read the full recap!

2 comments:

Penny said...

I do not like Nicholas.
I hate that he won. Especially against Christopher.

Blanche said...

I swear I saw Nicholas' head inflate 3 sizes when he won that challenge.

 

Who Does This Broad Think She Is?

My photo
I am a winsome muse who was sent to Earth to inspire an artist to turn a vacant building into the world's coolest disco roller rink. We fell in love along the way, and I foolishly gave up my immortality. When the disco craze ended and all the roller rinks were shut down, that lazy bum wouldn't get a job. We broke up and I was stuck on Earth with nothing to do and no one to inspire. So, now I write a blog.

What Do Others Think of BeckEye?

"You're like an idiot savant of terrible garbage entertainment." - Falwless

"You're my hero." - Candy

"Get yourself a life. Better yet.....eff off." - Ann Onymous

"There's no one like you." - Klaus Meine