Perhaps I Need To Be Tucked In, Eh?

In the UK, it's National Bedtime Reading Month, an event designed by The Children's Society "to encourage parents, especially fathers, to read to their children and coincides with the launch of 20th Century Fox's latest animated movie, Fantastic Mr. Fox."

As part of this campaign, several British celebs have videotaped themselves reading from the Roald Dahl story on which the new movie is based. It just so happens that my #4 man, Damon Albarn, is one of those readers.

I have trouble sleeping sometimes (as evidenced by this post's time stamp), so I gave Damon's bedtime story video a whirl. Silly me. Now I'm wide awake. And I think one of my ovaries just exploded. I may have to move him up to #3 after this.



Well, since I'm still up, I might as well do something productive, like get a jump on my Christmas list.

Things I Want (not necessarily in order of importance): 1. That stuffed fox in the background. 2. To be impregnated by the fox in the foreground, so that he can lovingly (albeit a bit loudly) read to our spawn. (Hey, I still have one unexploded ovary.)

Comments

katrocket said…
Damn, he's got a sexy voice. Who was # 2 again? I think Damon deserves to go up at least 2 notches.
Doc said…
I'd be glad to read you a bedtime story. Go put on your footie pajamas and I'll read, "How Good Little Girls Go Wrong And Get Knocked Up By Celebrities". I'm not sure it will put you to sleep but the pictures are very graphic!

Doc
Jenna said…
I don't think I've ever heard him just speak before. But hot damn! He's just delicious.
SkylersDad said…
Anything sounds better with a good British accent, doesn't it?
Nice, this is a most titilating little tidbit.

Mad sexy....
Soda and Candy said…
in referenced to your title... or something that rhymes with tucked, eh? EH?!

; )
Anonymous said…
Kat's clearly insane. He sounds like a train spotter. I don't get why you peeps find British accents so charming. We all sound mentally deficient.

"HELLO! OIM DAMON ALBOOOOORN AND OIM RETAHDED!"

How's that?
BeckEye said…
Kat - Eddie Vedder is #2. Yeah, I kinda can't move him anywhere.

Doc - Consider yourself nominated for Candy's comment contest! And please send me a copy of that book. It is a How-To, right?

Jenna - A voice like butter. And sex. Buttery sex.

SkyDad - Oi, bloody brilliant, mate!

Candy - Yeah, they should have let him read the whole book. Or maybe another book. Something dirtier.

S&C - You may be on to something there.

Veggie - Clean the broccoli out yo ears, betch. I guess you would've liked it had it been Liam reading the Fugtastic Mr. Unibrow. :)
Char said…
Whew! Is it getting warm in here?
Anonymous said…
That's the meanest thing anyone's ever said to me, woman. Liam is the anti christ. You'd need to wear latex gloves before touching him.

Note I said "YOU".
One ovary is all you need. Go forth and make creepy little half English kids.
Jenna said…
Veg, I totally need you to call me so I can hear what's so terrible about your accent. :)

It's the same the other way round, when I was in London, everyone loved my hot American accent and I didn't understand that in the slightest. My accent is boring as sin.

But let me tell you, there's a major difference between Liam and Damon, and I'm not just talking about the frequency in which they shower. That Manchester accent is like nails on a chalkboard compared to the hot buttery sex of Albarn's southern counties accent. Yum and yum.