Recaps! Get Yer Recaps Heeee-ah!

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia Recap: "The D.E.N.N.I.S. System"

Although this week's Sunny didn't have quite the number of laughs as it did last week, when we discovered that Dennis is helpless without Mac, the episode was a nice little showcase for Glenn Howerton to remind us of the Dennis we all know and love, er, loathe.

After receiving an angry voicemail message from yet another of his sexual victims, Dennis attempts to prove to the gang that the girl is actually still crazy about him by explaining The D.E.N.N.I.S. System, his "fool-proof system for getting any chick's undying love."

The D.E.N.N.I.S. System sure did sound familiar, and I'm certain there are plenty of men out there using it. The basic steps to the system are:

Demonstrate value
Engage physically
Nurture dependence
Neglect emotionally
Inspire hope
Separate entirely

Of course, as with anything these guys do, it's not quite as simple as it seems...Continue on to Starpulse for the full recap!

The Project Runway Season 6 Winner Is Revealed!

Ding-dong, the witch done won. Irina Shabayeva was named this year's Project Runway winner last night.

Let me just say first that I don't disagree with the judges' choice. Irina clearly put a lot of work into her collection. But her intolerable bitchiness made it much too difficult to root for her.

With her win and Jeffrey Sebelia's a few seasons ago, Project Runway seems to be sending the message that you have to be a selfish, inconsiderate A-hole to make it in the fashion industry. (And maybe you do, but the industry shouldn't want to wear that like a badge of honor.) Even Christian Siriano and Santino Rice, two designers I loved for their trademark snarkiness, were probably a little cattier than they needed to be and certainly rubbed a lot of people the wrong way...Continue on to Starpulse for the full recap!

Comments

Soda and Candy said…
I didn't hate Irina as much as I loathed Jeffrey Sebelia.
Penny said…
Have I mentioned I hate Irina???

Grrrrrrr
Del-V said…
I like the Mac method.

Move-in
After
Completion
carissajaded said…
There's something for you over at my page BTW!