What's That Chirping Sound?

Okay, so I thought I could just sneak the little button into my sidebar over there without mentioning it, but I guess I should. After talking shit about it forever, I actually joined Twitter. I caved. I'm officially a Twit.

I'm just doing this to help promote this blog and my other writing though. I'm not going to use Twitter to update everyone on the minutiae of my life or as an outlet for an endless stream of crazy, cracked-out half-thoughts on the people I'm currently stalking. That's what Facebook and Lindsay Lohan are for, respectively.

So, if you're a Twit too, follow me (into the dark).

Comments

Soda and Candy said…
Yay peer pressure!
rachaelgking said…
I think I was your second follower.

WIN!!!!!
Gifted Typist said…
Yay, i knew you would and that is really the point, just another way to self-promote! I shall follow you
Penny said…
Wow! Welcome, welcome!
Anonymous said…
Yeah, that's what they ALL say. Pinnochio! :)

Watch me be next. Then you have my permission to kick my ass.
Richard said…
Welcome to the world of Twitter! It's fun and useful, just ignore those awful "marketing" accounts. Those people make me scream! :)
Cormac Brown said…
Et tu, Becky?

Shit...now I feel like the last person left in "Invasion of The Body Snatchers."
Ed said…
I'm the same way.

I got on once to see what it was.

Now I never use it.

I keep getting notifications of people "following" me on Twitter.

I'm always like, "WHAT are they following?!"
SkylersDad said…
I promote the hell out of you Becky, what with the 10's of people that are my fans...
Anonymous said…
I've been on Twitter for awhile. I just don't get it. Hopefully you can put it to better use.