Lazy Thursday

Not too many votes in last week's iPod War (Robyn vs. Crowded House) so I'm gonna give it another week. Isn't that nice of me? Or is it just lazy? Whatever it is, you have more time to cast a vote.

But if you only do one thing for me today, howzabout going over to Starpulse and leaving me some comment love on my Up All Night recap? I'm sure I've mentioned one or two hundred times that Starpulse is rocking Disqus now, so it's about 500% easier to comment. Of course, if you're not watching Up All Night (which makes no sense because Will Arnett is in it, people...and last night, he took his pants off), you could save your finger strength for tomorrow when I'll have recaps posted for both Project Runway and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

*kisses*

Comments

And now I've commented here too. My work is done.
Done! Now tell those Starpulse people to give you your sales commission.
Scope said…
What is this "Tee Vee" of which you speak?
Cora said…
Done and done!

Hey, looky here. My WV is "amanut". Does that mean you're a nut or I am?

*confused*
To me, "Up All Night" will always be booby movies on USA Network with all the boobies edited out.