Saturday, February 18, 2012

Happy 58th, John Travolta!

Here's wishing a Happy Birthday to my first love. You've come a long way, Johnny. But I really hope you saved that awesome jacket.


Brahm (alfred lives here) said...

Wow... 58, huh?

Happy Birthday Vinnie Barbarino!!!

Scope said...

Well, he didn't save the hair...

Knot said...

Wow, he's 58? I remember watching Welcome Back Kotter. I'm old.

Macy said...


This is worse than hearing that David Bowie is now 60


Who Does This Broad Think She Is?

My Photo
I am a winsome muse who was sent to Earth to inspire an artist to turn a vacant building into the world's coolest disco roller rink. We fell in love along the way, and I foolishly gave up my immortality. When the disco craze ended and all the roller rinks were shut down, that lazy bum wouldn't get a job. We broke up and I was stuck on Earth with nothing to do and no one to inspire. So, now I write a blog.

What Do Others Think of BeckEye?

"You're like an idiot savant of terrible garbage entertainment." - Falwless

"You're my hero." - Candy

"Get yourself a life. Better yet.....eff off." - Ann Onymous

"There's no one like you." - Klaus Meine