I'm Going Down to Alphabet Street

I thought I was out, but they keep pulling me back in!

Yep, I just got "tagged" by one of my new blogfriends, Deadspot. I don't normally look forward to these memes, but it's nice to have something to divert my mind away from constant thoughts of Sunjaya.

I usually try to tailor these memes to the pop culture format, but these questions really aren't allowing that. Oh hell, I guess I'll have to get personal.

A - Available or Single – Don't these mean the same thing? If they don't, they should. I'm both.

B- Best Friend – Angela.

C- Cake or Pie – It depends. I really only like apple pie, but I really like it. With cake, it all hinges on the icing. Butter cream is the shiznit, but sometimes too much icing makes me sick. So I prefer angel food cake (no icing), ice cream cake and/or cheesecake.

D – Drink of Choice – Water or iced tea. I need to drink more of the former and less of the latter.

E- Essential Item – Well, it was my car but that's gone. So, I guess my CD player. I still don't have an iPod.

F- Favourite Colour – Purple. Me and Prince.

G- Gummi Bears or Worms – Eww, neither. I hate "gummi" anything.

H- Hometown – Pittsburgh, PA. I miss it.

I- Indulgence – Milkshakes. Supposedly, they bring all the boys to the yard....but I don't have a yard, or any boys for that matter. (See A.)

J- January or February – I have to go with February, just because my B-day is in it. More importantly, John Travolta's birthday is that month.

K- Kids – Some day. Maybe. I might need to start freezing my eggs now.

L- Life is incomplete without – Music. The good kind. Not the way Sunjaya does it. (Looks like someone's replaced K-Fed as "bad obsession of the month.")

M- Marriage Date – Hopefully before I have an answer to K.

N- Number of Siblings? – Four. Three brothers, one sister, all much older than me. I was a little slip-up.

O- Oranges or Apples? – I love oranges so much, but they always give me those ulcers on my tongue, which I hate. Apples are great, but I can never seem to finish a whole one. Hmm, perhaps I'll just drink orange juice and eat applesauce. Whoever had the idea for applesauce was a genius.

P- Phobias/Fears – Death, I suppose. And I'm really, freakishly afraid of nail guns and even staple guns. Maybe because I'm afraid they could inadvertantly cause fear #1 to occur.

Q- Favourite Quote – Right now? I'll go with, “In three words I can sum up everything I've learned in life: It goes on." - Robert Frost

R- Reasons to smile – Good music, good food, good friends.

S- Season – I like Spring and Fall. Not a fan of extremes.

T- Tag 3 People – Arrrgh, I hate doing this! Uh, Jef, Travis and Writeprocrastinator...because he's Mr. Touchy.

U- Unknown Fact About Me – I'm actually kind of a softie. (Shhhh!)

V- Vegetable You Hate – Most of them! I'm like a 5 year old when it comes to veggies. But the worst are mushrooms. Pickles are vegetables, right? I hate those too.

W- Worst Habit – I have no conception of time, so I'm late for everything.

X- X-rays You've Had – Many of my mouth and, I don't know. I'm sure I've had at least one or two on other body parts when I was younger.

Y- Your Favourite Foods – Meat and potatoes, baby.

Z- Zodiac – Pisces.

Comments

Les Becker said…
Whad'ya know - I'm a similar "N"... except I've got two of each. Do they still treat you like you're five? Wanna trade any?
Alecia said…
I know you didn't tag me, but I'm stealing this meme. Cause I'm bored. And I can.
Nail guns are definitely ominous, thanks for the reminder. You also managed to remind me of my garburator fear. Now I'm afraid to go into the kitchen.
I am "Mr. Touchy," hear me roar...no, that's not quite right. At any rate, you have your reply.
Travis Cody said…
Tag duly noted my dear.

I'll get this up over the weekend.