Thursday, March 29, 2007

I'm Going Down to Alphabet Street

I thought I was out, but they keep pulling me back in!

Yep, I just got "tagged" by one of my new blogfriends, Deadspot. I don't normally look forward to these memes, but it's nice to have something to divert my mind away from constant thoughts of Sunjaya.

I usually try to tailor these memes to the pop culture format, but these questions really aren't allowing that. Oh hell, I guess I'll have to get personal.

A - Available or Single – Don't these mean the same thing? If they don't, they should. I'm both.

B- Best Friend – Angela.

C- Cake or Pie – It depends. I really only like apple pie, but I really like it. With cake, it all hinges on the icing. Butter cream is the shiznit, but sometimes too much icing makes me sick. So I prefer angel food cake (no icing), ice cream cake and/or cheesecake.

D – Drink of Choice – Water or iced tea. I need to drink more of the former and less of the latter.

E- Essential Item – Well, it was my car but that's gone. So, I guess my CD player. I still don't have an iPod.

F- Favourite Colour – Purple. Me and Prince.

G- Gummi Bears or Worms – Eww, neither. I hate "gummi" anything.

H- Hometown – Pittsburgh, PA. I miss it.

I- Indulgence – Milkshakes. Supposedly, they bring all the boys to the yard....but I don't have a yard, or any boys for that matter. (See A.)

J- January or February – I have to go with February, just because my B-day is in it. More importantly, John Travolta's birthday is that month.

K- Kids – Some day. Maybe. I might need to start freezing my eggs now.

L- Life is incomplete without – Music. The good kind. Not the way Sunjaya does it. (Looks like someone's replaced K-Fed as "bad obsession of the month.")

M- Marriage Date – Hopefully before I have an answer to K.

N- Number of Siblings? – Four. Three brothers, one sister, all much older than me. I was a little slip-up.

O- Oranges or Apples? – I love oranges so much, but they always give me those ulcers on my tongue, which I hate. Apples are great, but I can never seem to finish a whole one. Hmm, perhaps I'll just drink orange juice and eat applesauce. Whoever had the idea for applesauce was a genius.

P- Phobias/Fears – Death, I suppose. And I'm really, freakishly afraid of nail guns and even staple guns. Maybe because I'm afraid they could inadvertantly cause fear #1 to occur.

Q- Favourite Quote – Right now? I'll go with, “In three words I can sum up everything I've learned in life: It goes on." - Robert Frost

R- Reasons to smile – Good music, good food, good friends.

S- Season – I like Spring and Fall. Not a fan of extremes.

T- Tag 3 People – Arrrgh, I hate doing this! Uh, Jef, Travis and Writeprocrastinator...because he's Mr. Touchy.

U- Unknown Fact About Me – I'm actually kind of a softie. (Shhhh!)

V- Vegetable You Hate – Most of them! I'm like a 5 year old when it comes to veggies. But the worst are mushrooms. Pickles are vegetables, right? I hate those too.

W- Worst Habit – I have no conception of time, so I'm late for everything.

X- X-rays You've Had – Many of my mouth and, I don't know. I'm sure I've had at least one or two on other body parts when I was younger.

Y- Your Favourite Foods – Meat and potatoes, baby.

Z- Zodiac – Pisces.

6 comments:

Les Becker said...

Whad'ya know - I'm a similar "N"... except I've got two of each. Do they still treat you like you're five? Wanna trade any?

Alecia said...

I know you didn't tag me, but I'm stealing this meme. Cause I'm bored. And I can.

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Nail guns are definitely ominous, thanks for the reminder. You also managed to remind me of my garburator fear. Now I'm afraid to go into the kitchen.

Writeprocrastinator said...

I am "Mr. Touchy," hear me roar...no, that's not quite right. At any rate, you have your reply.

Travis said...

Tag duly noted my dear.

I'll get this up over the weekend.

Travis said...

Mine is up!

 

Who Does This Broad Think She Is?

My photo
I am a winsome muse who was sent to Earth to inspire an artist to turn a vacant building into the world's coolest disco roller rink. We fell in love along the way, and I foolishly gave up my immortality. When the disco craze ended and all the roller rinks were shut down, that lazy bum wouldn't get a job. We broke up and I was stuck on Earth with nothing to do and no one to inspire. So, now I write a blog.

What Do Others Think of BeckEye?

"You're like an idiot savant of terrible garbage entertainment." - Falwless

"You're my hero." - Candy

"Get yourself a life. Better yet.....eff off." - Ann Onymous

"There's no one like you." - Klaus Meine