Old MacDonald's Thoughts Arrive Like Butterflies

Living up to the LiLo y Pico Award I gave my entire blogroll is Skyler's Dad, who sent me this video today, calling it "totally me." I can't argue with that. If Pearl Jam actually ever put out a kiddie album, I would run right out and get knocked up.



I have to say, though, that I would rather listen to The Wiggles than Nickelback.

Now that you've all had a good laugh, go down one post and take the damn '80s music quiz. I'm sick of all you people acting like you're big-time music lovers and then, when faced with a quiz, you're all, "Booo hooo, this is too hard, I don't know any of the answers!" Poseurs!!

Um, I mean, please take the quiz you wonderful people.

Comments

SkylersDad said…
Thanks for the love dear...
Heather said…
Having a ton of friends who have a ton of kids and having had to listen to Kid Bop and all of that other crap I have to say this CD would rock!
Feisty Democrat said…
I think the only question I know on that 80 quiz is that Billy Idol fronted Gen X. I actually had a Gen X record back in the day. Bro TA hated it.

Will turn your fucking Word Verification off! You fat racist whore!
Anonymous said…
That's awesome! Sent it to my husband and my brother. My son actually glanced at the computer for Coldplay "Itsy Bitsy Spider".

Unfortunately, my son is hooked on the Mattress Giant commercial jingle - here's the link if you're really bored: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYVmq_hR_As
I've got to be honest: I don't know a single answer in the lyrics section, which may mean I have better taste than I thought I did in the 80s, or I spent all my time listening to the Exploited, who were just a different kind of terrible.
Candy Minx said…
Hilarious!!!

I am going to try your quiz, it looks very tough.

I am asking a couple questions on my blog about pop culture "good taste" versus "bad taste" high brow low brow no brow. You seem very hip about culture and I'd love to see if you have any guilty pleasures or what you think of the topic.

Here:

http://gnosticminx.blogspot.com/2008/08/low-brow-high-brow-shitty-stuff-and.html

Thanks,
Candy
gennifer6 said…
Yeah, I'm with PaD. Maybe I don't know the answers to the 80's quiz because my taste wasn't that bad.

Spin that one!

;)
Falwless said…
I'm renaming Skyler's Dad. His new name is AlwaysFindsTheBestShitOnTheInternet. Or AFTBSOTI for short.
David Amulet said…
It's hard to say, but true. I would rather be a member of The Wiggles than listen to Nickelbaaack. ugh.
Leonesse said…
No likey Nickelback. No no no. Stupid assed lyrics.