Suddenly, We're Not Half the Psycho Fans We Used To Be

Last week, the BFF texted me, wanting to know if I was going to do a birthday post for Simon LeBon. I had to break the news to the die-hard LeBonite that Simon's birthday was actually the 27th (today). I haven't talked to her since then, so I think she's been sitting in a dark corner somewhere, hanging her head in shame. Well, hopefully she'll come out and have a cupcake or something in Simon's honor. It's quite a big day for him...the big 5-0!! I-yi-yi-yi-i just hope officially becoming an old man doesn't interfere with his re-flex. If it does, I suppose he could always try-yi-yi Vi-yi-yi-agra.

Now, while the BFF jumped the gun on wanting to wish her man a happy birthday, at least she remembered that it was near. I, on the other hand, am ready to slink over to a dark corner of my own. Can you believe that I forgot to commemorate Michael Johns' birthday?? He turned the big 3-0 on the 20th. First, I was a week late for Jeremy Sisto's birthday and now this? What is happening to me? I have what it takes to be one of the best celebrity stalkers out there, and I consistently let my laziness keep me down. *sigh*

Comments

Feisty Democrat said…
My birthday's in April. See if Yankee Stadium is available for the party you want to throw me on the 26th.
You should probably quit your job. I bet that's what's been getting in the way of your previously all-pro stalking.
You have to prioritize. What's more important, cutting all your ShamWows in half or celeb stalking?
Red said…
Great. Now I have "Reflex" in my head.
Falwless said…
I don't know how to communicate my disappointment. Instead I will just leave you a comment telling you how I don't know how to communicate my disappointment.
GingerSnaps said…
Ah, I am so happy that you posted those two pictures. So. Very. Happy.

You made my day. Thank you. :)
Anonymous said…
Shameful. I turn to you for my celebrity news (even though I don't like celebrities) and now it turns out that you don't know, off the top of your head, when Simon LeBon's birthday is? Shameful. How can I trust anyone anymore?
Distributorcap said…
and i thought it was Norman Bates birthday
Michael Johns had a birthday? I assumed that since he had slipped into oblivion following AI, he had actually ceased to exist. Like the rapture, but for D-listers that aren't famous anymore.
katrocket said…
I'm sort of having a Simon Lebon birthday party this year -- I've got tickets to see Duran Duran in concert on my birthday this December!
Anonymous said…
I must say, as the aformentioned bff who jumped the gun on Simon's big 50 (Jesus he is really 50?), I am happy to see his lovely face on my dearest Becky's blog. I am however, and I would not be me if I did not say this, EXTREMELY unhappy that Simon, god of all hotness that was the 80's, had to share a blog spot with Michael, gag me with a spoon, Johns. Becky, for shame!

Angela :)
Gifted Typist said…
Meant to tell you the other day that I knew Simon LeBon's cousin - he used to live the same village as me when I lived in Eng-ger-land. Bet you had no idea you were lunching with someone who lived in the same village as SLB's cousin.