Happy Charlie Day!

Time for another special birthday shout-out...this one is for Charlie Day, star of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and a guy who is quickly becoming my favorite person in the history of ever.

There are a gazillion clips from Sunny that I could post in his honor because they're pretty much all funny, but I'll just pick this one because it's so ridiculous. Mac and Charlie are planning to fake their deaths to escape Mac's ex-con Dad, who they think is coming to kill them. This is one of my favorite episodes from Season 4, appropriately titled "Mac and Charlie Die." You should probably just go watch the whole thing on Hulu right now. Of course, if you're Canadian, you'll have to wait until the 4th season hits Netflix because Hulu hates you.



Now, quit screwing around and go enter my latest caption contest. God, it's like pulling teeth with some of you people. (Aaaah ha ha! See what I did there?)

Comments

Some Guy said…
Charlie is the best!
J. Hi said…
Ok, I have never seen or even heard of that show but that was pretty damn funny. I might check that out.
Claire said…
You crack me up because you crack yourself up. We have that in common.
More and more people have been telling me that this is a great show. I've yet to see it. But blessed with your recommendation, I will now persue.

And, Charlie is a little hottie.
SouthernBelle said…
I love Sunny. When is it coming back on TV?
Red said…
Did I ever tell you last season finale made me LOL several times? God, I hate when other people are right.
dmarks said…
I haven't heard of the guy or his show.
Les Becker said…
Hulu hates us? JUST Hulu? Doesn't EVERYBODY hate us now?