Guest Blog: Mr. Mucus

Hey hey, everybody! How ya doin'? Bad, I hope! Ha ha ha ha ha! Ehhh, come on, I'm just yankin' your pharynx.

So, I just moved into this new place and it's pretty awesome. Sure, some of the walls creak, the upstairs sink goes drip-drip-drip all night long and my landlord's tried to evict me a few times, but I ain't chased off so easily! Matter of fact, I finally got everything unpacked and the cable guy's coming tomorrow. Ahhh...now to crank the thermostat up and settle in for a weekend Monsters Inside Me marathon. Ain't this the life?

Comments

Gorilla Bananas said…
Do you ever get snotty with people?
Scope said…
You are upside down.

Your nose is running while your feet are smelling.
Sound delightful in there.
Cora said…
Uhhh.... you're not planning on sending me any germs with that CD I won, are ya?!

;-)
Heff said…
Hot Sauce, and lots of it, STAT !!!
Kristen said…
Yikes - hurry and get the house guest OUT. We need you back!
J.J. in L.A. said…
Bwahaha! My master plan is working! *snort*...I mean *snot*
SkylersDad said…
Try to kill off Mr Mucus with tequila shots! Even if he doesn't die, everybody wins.
dmarks said…
I think I saw a guy like that in Jersey City once.
JenBetweenDots said…
I think the best way to evict Mr. Mucus is with Blueberry tea. Either that or I'm just 90 and love weird drinks.
OOOH honey, My Guy has it and the freaking thing has lasted OVER two weeks.

I love him.

It's a good thing too...I just keep reminding myself of that.
Alice said…
ugghhh sounds wretched. since you've got their spokesperson, are you hitting the mucinex up? i'm always shocked at how effective it actually is.