Thanky Hapsgiving!

It's Thanksgiving; it's The Pop Eye. And that can only mean one thing: left over turkey! Since I'm too whacked out on tryptophan to give you people anything new and, more importantly, because it is a yearly custom, here is an old blog post that I just popped in the microwave. Click on Tom Turkey to be transported back to The Pop Eye's very first Thanksgiving!



By the way, I did try to tinker with history again to present a First Thanksgiving Day argument between a pilgrim (Melvin) and his young Indian lover (Hides With Tape Recorder), but it didn't really work out. Those Puritans weren't really keen on firing off the F-bomb.

Comments

Gorilla Bananas said…
How do you think the taste of Tom Cruise would compare with Turkey?
Heff said…
I feel sleepy. Damn tryptoph.....zzzz......
Did you make that Turkey Tom with the help of stem cell research because that would piss Tom Cruise off.
Bet that turkey can jump a couch like nobody's business.
Cora said…
Oh. Dear. God. I'd never read that Tom Cruise post before. I think I just got a hernia laughing. Jeeeeeez. Of course, naturally this means I'll be sending you my doctor bills and my lawyer will be in touch ASAP.

Happy Thankgiving!