Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanky Hapsgiving!

It's Thanksgiving; it's The Pop Eye. And that can only mean one thing: left over turkey! Since I'm too whacked out on tryptophan to give you people anything new and, more importantly, because it is a yearly custom, here is an old blog post that I just popped in the microwave. Click on Tom Turkey to be transported back to The Pop Eye's very first Thanksgiving!



By the way, I did try to tinker with history again to present a First Thanksgiving Day argument between a pilgrim (Melvin) and his young Indian lover (Hides With Tape Recorder), but it didn't really work out. Those Puritans weren't really keen on firing off the F-bomb.

5 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

How do you think the taste of Tom Cruise would compare with Turkey?

Heff said...

I feel sleepy. Damn tryptoph.....zzzz......

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Did you make that Turkey Tom with the help of stem cell research because that would piss Tom Cruise off.

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Bet that turkey can jump a couch like nobody's business.

Cora said...

Oh. Dear. God. I'd never read that Tom Cruise post before. I think I just got a hernia laughing. Jeeeeeez. Of course, naturally this means I'll be sending you my doctor bills and my lawyer will be in touch ASAP.

Happy Thankgiving!

 

Who Does This Broad Think She Is?

My photo
I am a winsome muse who was sent to Earth to inspire an artist to turn a vacant building into the world's coolest disco roller rink. We fell in love along the way, and I foolishly gave up my immortality. When the disco craze ended and all the roller rinks were shut down, that lazy bum wouldn't get a job. We broke up and I was stuck on Earth with nothing to do and no one to inspire. So, now I write a blog.

What Do Others Think of BeckEye?

"You're like an idiot savant of terrible garbage entertainment." - Falwless

"You're my hero." - Candy

"Get yourself a life. Better yet.....eff off." - Ann Onymous

"There's no one like you." - Klaus Meine