It's Career Suicide, Bitch

Well, I already posted my recap of the VMAs (at least the first 12 minutes) but I was a little concerned that some of you haven't actually seen our girl Brit's big comeback. Even if you start to feel a bit queasy, please watch the entire thing. Your rising bile will be replaced with laughter once you see Fiddy Cent's bewilderment, I promise. I haven't seen him look so confused since that time there was a vamp-y-err in his bathtub. (Wait for it....wait for it...)



And hey, the caption contest is still open...but only for the rest of today. Enter! C'mon, who wants to be a firecrotch?

Comments

Wouldn't it have been rad if she would have come out in a suit with short hair and done an Annie Lennox kind of thing?

It's too bad, though, she's just out there hitting her marks. I mean, it's not a bad song, for Britney.
Is it wrong that I don't hate the song? It doesn't transfix me like Toxic, but....

The problem is, Brit's one tangible talent has always been that she can dance. Wouldn't know it after watching this performance.

Personally, I think she was drunk.
Scott said…
I still say she looks cross-eyed at the beginning!
Travis Cody said…
Sorry, couldn't get through more than a couple seconds of it. Didn't she used to at least be able to dance?
Artful Dodger said…
This is exactly why I pretty much stopped watching TV except for the Food Network and Travel Channel.
I told you she was doing whip-ets. What I think is worse is the sad state of the music industry, this is the best thing that they could conjure up?
Hey I can dance better than that! Well maybe not in boots. But I do like the armpit sniff, that's one of my favourite moves too.

I would like to have seen more shots of the weaves.
Moxie said…
I like the song - it's very catchy. The "Chicago"-type theme could have worked if they kept the choreography more Fosse-rific and less strippertastic. Jazz hands, everybody!
Liz Hill said…
LOL @'jazz hands"

It's too pathetic.
anandamide said…
I was going to make some joke about this song being a request for more twinkies but the fact is she isn't really fat except by scrawny starlet standards.

She does look like she hit the 'ludes pretty hard, though.