Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy Birthday, #4!

I was so distraught yesterday over my #3 Man's announcement that he was locking up his junk that I came dangerously close to forgetting about my #4 Man's birthday today!

However, I did NOT forget. So, here's wishing the lovely and talented Damon Albarn a very happy 43rd. In his honor, check out the fabulous slide show I put together for him last year.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Also, you and Damon can both rejoice, because I've got your belated flying pink glitter heart right here.

6 comments:

The Vegetable Assassin said...

I would say "I have no comment to make on this" but I'd be lying because I just did.

Barbara Bruederlin said...

It takes a real man to wear a striped dunce cap like that. Happy birthday, Damon.

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

I love him. That's all. I didn't realize that he's older than me, only by 4 months, but still I find it comforting.

gennifer6 said...

Hmmm...I thought Albarn would have been No. 1???

BeckEye said...

Well, genn, John Travolta has been my #1 man since I was five, so there's no moving him. And Eddie Vedder is pretty solid at #2. Ewan and Damon actually switch back and forth between the #3 and #4 spots quite a bit.

gennifer6 said...

I did not know about Travolta, LOL!! But I totally get it on the other three. :)

 

Who Does This Broad Think She Is?

My photo
I am a winsome muse who was sent to Earth to inspire an artist to turn a vacant building into the world's coolest disco roller rink. We fell in love along the way, and I foolishly gave up my immortality. When the disco craze ended and all the roller rinks were shut down, that lazy bum wouldn't get a job. We broke up and I was stuck on Earth with nothing to do and no one to inspire. So, now I write a blog.

What Do Others Think of BeckEye?

"You're like an idiot savant of terrible garbage entertainment." - Falwless

"You're my hero." - Candy

"Get yourself a life. Better yet.....eff off." - Ann Onymous

"There's no one like you." - Klaus Meine